From sport coupes, sedans, SUV's, Pickup Trucks & more our focus is to provide a wide assortment of quality pre-owned vehicles for an aggressive price. We focus on vehicles less than 5 years old, focusing on inventory heavily inspected and those which have an impeccable track record & without accidents. Our philosophy is geared at providing our guests with quality vehicles in top notch condition.
An important fact of our dealership is that we're apart of a national dealer group across Canada. By being apart of this group this gives us high-level access to some of Canada's top level inventory. 70% of our inventory is hand-selected as franchise dealer trade-in's. For example, a 2015 Ford Mustang is traded into a Ford Dealer, we gain access to this vehicle at the trade level and are able to bring it into our inventory. The remaining 30% of our inventory is divided between trade-in's and direct consumer buybacks. Thereby always giving us opportunities to heavily inspect the vehicle and ensure it's viability for many years to come.
Financing is our speciality! Whether you've got impeccable credit or blemished credit we've partnered with over 42 different lenders to provide you with the best possible scenario in any situation! If you've got Good to Great credit we've partnered with the industry leading Pro's including BMO, RBC, TD Bank, Desjardins, National Bank and more to get you the lowest rates possible!If you've got Bad to Low credit, not to worry! We've partnered with the leading Pro subprime lenders including Scotiabank, TD Bank, Industrial Alliance and over 20 private lenders to help in any situation, including bankruptcy, no credit, new to the country, international student, consumer proposal, missed payments and much more! Best of all, we believe in NO JUDGEMENT! So if you just need some information if it's possible or how much it could possibly be, our finance managers are just a phone call away!
FINANCING FROM ONLY 4.99% / yr
BUY BACK SERVICES
Thinking about trading in your vehicle or just selling your vehicle? Good news! At TVG we'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy ours! It's just that simple! Best of all, our Fair Practice Policy makes it easy to know that we'll purchase your vehicle for fair market value! We use a combination of Canadian Black Book(CBB), AutoTrader, Kijiji and Auction Sources to give you the best average wholesale price for your vehicle. We believe in being an industry leader and being apart of our community, so one way be build trust is by always offering a researched top-dollar value for your vehicle and also giving you the average retail value so you can make an informed decision!
To inquire about the potential value of your vehicle it's simple! Simply scroll over and highlight the inventory tab and below click on Value My Trade
Vehicles are designed with many moving components and systems, its only natural every now and then where a failure may occur on the roadside or preventing you to bring your vehicle in for service. Be assured that our facility was designed to accept both breakdowns and towed in vehicles with ease, safety and precision. In these situations we've partnered with Niagara's leading Roadside Assistance Companies to offer you the absoloute best in services on the fly with industry leading rates for all types of pickups or services required.
If you require roadside assistance contact our service department directly at 1(844)388-2886.
Working with premium vehicles on a daily basis has made us very accustomed to and fluent with premium repair services. With that in mind we encourage you to seek us out when it comes to any repair service for your vehicle. Our specialities lies with BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche & Audi although we can service any make/model. From simple maintenance to our specialized engine overhaul, rebuilding and transmission services we're your one stop shop for all repairs!
To do the job right means you need the right tools, we've partnered with Mitchell On Demand, AllData Pro, Snap On, NAPA Automotive, and many manufacturer-specific scan tools to be able to do the job right and solve the problem! So much so that all our repair services comes with a 6months parts/labour warranty for your peace of mind!
Courtesy vehicles are now available for use for a flat rate of $20/day and unlimited mileage!